Limiting Beliefs Always Leave Us Stuck
Our beliefs are what we believe to be true so our behaviour matches that. It is what will manifest too based on the limiting beliefs we fully believe.
The interesting thing is there is always a big dominant belief behind the smaller beliefs, something driving it. We don’t walk around saying I don’t believe in myself or I don’t trust myself. These are the big drivers of our smaller beliefs.
What we do walk around thinking and believing is:
- I can’t get my business to work.
- I never make enough money.
- I am not clever enough to do that job, so I am not even go to apply for it.
- Nothing works out for me.
- I am never going to be able to do it.
You get the picture I’m sure.
The fabulous thing about getting to the bottom of what is driving a negative belief means it will clear so many other things for you too, without you even realising it. That is until you start to operate differently on your new beliefs and then realise the things you struggled with are no longer a problem.
So whilst people might come for a session with me to do a belief change because they believe they can’t make enough money in their business, if the driving force behind that belief is they don’t believe in themselves we will clear all other limiting beliefs driven by that too.
It is always about going to the bottom of what is driving our beliefs.
Tending The Garden
It is a bit like weeding. We can pull the top off the weed and it will grow back, or we can get down to the root and remove it all. This is what I adore about NLP it clears things out. In fact there are two things I adore the most about NLP is this:
- You don’t have to go over all those painful memories, it is content free.
- NLP works with the Unconscious Mind. So all the things that were keeping me unconsciously stuck, now don’t. In the past my work has been about working just with the conscious mind so to create a new belief. We have done affirmations etc. Now we do it on the unconscious level and that means there is no trying hard to make it stick. It just happens naturally.The biggest example of this for me was the chocolate. I did a like to dislike for chocolate, it was something I had every day and couldn’t live without it. After the process I couldn’t stomach it anymore. I didn’t have to try not to eat it, I just couldn’t. That is the beauty of NLP. When you re-programme your unconscious mind it becomes automatic.
For me I feel I have found the missing bit. NLP has given me what I was looking for, it has released me from my past so I can fully create my future that I want. It is also proving so effective with my clients too.
If you want to learn what a daily practice can do for you, Abundance Club is the place to hang out where I can support you to create yours.
Not ready for the club yet? Grab one of my free resources to help you on your journey.
Amanda Tooke, also known as “The Angel Mystic” is a Spiritual Teacher to people with big dreams. Amanda is also a Reiki Master, a published author and has featured on television, radio and columnist for Fate & Fortune Magazine. Amanda is the creator of The MAP – Manifesting Abundance Process that she teaches in her membership site Abundance Club. Amanda also runs 5 * Angels in Anglesey Exclusive Spiritual Retreats, plus various online programmes and 1:1 work encompassing Angels, Spiritual Development and the Law of Attraction and the energy of Passion!
Liked this post? Read another related post...
So I’ve always been a doggie lover and grown up with a dog around for as long as I can remember. So to me it always felt right that I would have my own puppy one day when I had my own home. When Dan and I moved into our first home, which was rented I knew we weren’t...
We all have our own personal road bumps in life as I like to call them. What ultimately matters is how we choose to view them. You always have a choice on how you view them and can reframe them. You can deal with it and acknowledge that it’s just a bad day/time and...