TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an important section of the site explaining the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the Mystic Moon web site (hereinafter “the Web site”). By using the Web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following Terms of Conditions you must not use the Web site.
Mystic Moon agrees to provide course content, identified as an online course aid, to help Clients in the way specified in each programme. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures outlined in this Agreement as a condition of their participation in any of our programs.
Client understands Amanda Tooke and Mystic Moon, is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Client understands their participation in this program will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues, they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
Client understands that neither Amanda Tooke, nor Company, has not promised, nor shall be obligated to, the following:
(1) Success in business, results, and sales for the Client.
(2) Provide assistance, as either coach or mentor, with consultations for future business contracts made by Client.
(3) Procure any publicity, social media exposure, interviews, write-ups, features, television, or print promotions for the Client.
(4) Introduce Client to Amanda’s full network of contacts, media, or business partners. Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of the programme.
Mystic Moon Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your physical goods purchased, then return them to us with the seal intact and in a unused condition within 14 days of receiving them and we will refund you in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our aim is for you to receive your order within 5 working days for the UK, 10 days for Europe and within 21 days for the rest of the world. If any item ordered is out of stock, we will notify you of the expected delivery schedule and you will have the choice to wait for the item or cancel the item from the order.
Our standard postal charge starts from £4.99 and up to £16.99 depending on destination. The website will clearly show this when you enter your address as we ship all over the world. This is weight up to 1Kg. Should your parcel weigh over that we will contact you with an additional price.
Customer Care Policy
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with Mystic Moon is of the highest quality. If for any reason you are unhappy with any part of our service, please do contact us at the earliest possible time to rectify this.
Methods of Payment
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal as a form of payment. If Client chooses to pay by monthly installments, he/she authorizes the monthly charge for the product on the Client`s credit card or debit card.
Client is responsible for the completion of all payment plans associated with products they purchase. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our Collection Agency.
We DO NOT offer refunds on our downloadable programmes, 1:1 work, group programmes, events, coaching, retreat or membership site.
Exceptions may apply depending on circumstances, in which case it will need to be discussed and charges will be deducted for costs incurred. For retreats you may wish to take out independent travel insurance.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan, you are required by law to complete your payment plan. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our Collection Agency.
Company is committed to providing all Clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By purchasing this product, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive to Company or Participants, Client fails to follow the Program guidelines, is difficult to work with, impairs the participation of the other Participants in the Program or upon violation of the terms as determined by Company. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract
If you are cancelling Abundance Club, it is an automated process that can be found https://members.theangelmystic.co.uk/faq/ Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will remain a member until the end of your monthly payment period. Then you will be removed.
If you are in another programme on a Club member price and you leave before the programme ends you will need to pay the additional fee that non-club members would pay, which will vary on different programmes.
Booking for readings are payable either in full or have a deposit system for face to face ones. If for any reason you miss the appointment or cancel it without 24 hours’ notice, your appointment becomes void and payment is lost.
1. The client is responsible for creating and implementing their own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, client agrees that Amanda Tooke is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by Amanda Tooke. Client understand coaching is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
2. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Amanda Tooke will recommend that they inform the mental health care provider and they may need to have a referral letter from their health care provider.
3. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Cancellation and Lateness Policy.
Client agrees that it is their responsibility to notify Amanda Tooke at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled call/meeting if they cannot make the session. Client will be billed for a missed session if they do not turn up or reschedule. Amanda Tooke will wait for 15 minutes, before Client is noted as not turning up for the session.
You can access the Web site and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data (“Your Data”) only with your knowledge or your consent. When you register your details, we collect Your Data to enable us to inform you from time to time by email and post of new products and services from Mystic Moon. We will also collect information if you complete any other forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests.
By registering on the Web site (“a Registered User”) you agree that you would like to receive product and service updates from Mystic Moon. Mystic Moon will not provide your information to third parties for promotional or other purposes.
Accessing Personal Data
You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you, by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending postal request to this address; Mystic Moon, 4 Pant Lane, Austwick, LA2 8BH and we will provide you with a readable copy of the data which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within one month from request.
Mystic Moon respects Clients’ privacy and insists Clients respects ours as well. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure Agreement. Any confidential information shared by Mystic Moon or representatives of Mystic Moon, is confidential, proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Client or representative who discloses it. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information or any transactions during discussions, in the forum or otherwise.
Client agrees not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with other Clients, or Amanda Tooke, during the respective program. Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
Both Parties will keep private information in the strictest confidence and shall use their best efforts to safeguard the confidential information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss, and theft.
Client agrees not to violate the Publicity or Privacy Rights belonging to Mystic Moon. Furthermore, Client will NOT reveal any information to a third party obtained in connection with this Agreement or our direct or indirect dealings with Client, including but not limited to, names, email addresses, third-party company titles or positions, phone numbers, or postal addresses. Additionally, Client will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, disclose confidential information to any third party.
By purchasing our products, you agree that if you violate or display any likelihood of violating this Agreement, Mystic Moon and/or the other program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Within the 1:1 coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that Amanda Tooke shares with client as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality, but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). Amanda agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the client without their written consent. Amanda will not disclose their name as a reference without their consent. Confidential information does not include information that:
(a) was in the Amanda Tooke’s possession prior to its being furnished by Client
(b) is generally known to the public
c) is obtained by Amanda Tooke from a third party, without breach of any obligation to client
(d) is independently developed by Amanda Tooke without use of or reference to client’s confidential information; or
(e) that Amanda Tooke is required by law to disclose.
According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
The only time this will be broken if it comes to light that the client is in danger or intend to endanger someone else. In which case the relevant authorities will be notified.
Authorisation and Release
You understand that your participation in the Program (the “Participation”) may be recorded in audio, video, still image or other form, and you hereby grant to the Company and its representatives, successors, assigns, employees, contractors, licensees, agents, legal representatives, and any person, corporation, or entity acting under their permission or authority or for whom they might be acting, including anyone distributing or disseminating advertising for the products and/or services of the company (collectively the foregoing are referred to as “Producers”): the right and permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, broadcast and/or otherwise use the Participation in such manner, in any medium now known or later developed, worldwide in perpetuity, for such purposes, in whole or in part, as they shall determine in their sole discretion without further compensation or consideration to you and without further authorization by you without any restriction as to changes or alterations (including, but not limited to, composite or distorted representations or derivative works of my Likeness made in any medium) in connection with the development of a coaching library or the promotion of the Company’s business, products, and/or services.
You disclaim any interest in the Participation and further acknowledge that they shall constitute the sole property of the Company (or its successors or assigns as the case may be).
You also affirm that any statements or endorsement made by you in your Participation are factually accurate and represent your honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and/or experiences.
You hereby waive all rights of ownership, inspection, or approval with regard to any recording, taping, broadcast, reproduction, blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, proposed printed, audio or video publication and/or other use of my name, whether in an intermediary version(s) or finished version(s), the Personal Information and the Participation.
You also hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Producers from and against any and all liability, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy or publicity, defamation or copyright infringement, resulting from their use of my Personal Information, and the Participation.
You agree that your use of the Service is voluntary, and you assume complete responsibility for your actions in connection therewith.
You hereby warrant that You are over eighteen years of age and competent to contract in Your own name.
You agree that this release shall be binding on you, your legal representatives, your heirs, and your assigns.
Limitation of Liability
Client agrees they used Company’s services at their own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Company, its officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, principals, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, Instructors, guides, staff, Participants, and related entities any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (sometimes referred to as “Releasees”) from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any Agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs.
Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrolment in the Program. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the program materials.
The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its programs, members, owner directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
No Transfer of Intellectual Property
Company’s Programs are copyrighted and original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only under a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of Mystic Moon. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied. By purchasing this product, Client agrees:
(1) not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights
(2) that any Confidential Information shared by the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company
(3) Client agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with the Company.
Further, by purchasing this product, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s Agreements contained in this section, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Web site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Web site will be governed by the laws of England and both parties, (you and Mystic Moon).
2. Mystic Moon has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Web site; however, we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Mystic Moon disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site.
3. Mystic Moon assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web site. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Mystic Moon be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Web site or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Web site
(iii) the performance or non-performance by Mystic Moon
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Web site.
4. The naming of any manufacturer or product on the Web site does not imply endorsement by Mystic Moon. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by Mystic Moon.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of Mystic Moon. When you activate any of these you will leave the Web site and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site, which is not under the control of Mystic Moon.
6. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Mystic Moon or any of its employees or agents.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Web site.
9. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.