We all get consumed with problems and fear and they will ultimately always block us. So how, when you are having one of those periods, can you get yourself back on track fast?
What to do
Firstly, stop giving yourself a hard time. Honestly we all do this, but it’s the people who hit this point and push through that make great manifesters.
- Time to self – take yourself way from life if needs be, it doesn’t need to be for long but you need some peace and quiet. Somewhere you can reflect and ponder on it all.
- Journal for clarity – write how you feel now, even if it is negative. Then write how you would like to feel. Then rip up the negative feels and only allow yourself to focus on the positive ones. You will find answers will start to come. Write them down so you don’t forget them.
- Do my 4 ways to get your answers – CHECK THESE OUT HERE IN MY ‘Do You Need Answers’ BLOG
- Ask better questions – the quality of your life depends on the quality of the questions you ask yourself. Ask better questions in your journaling. E.g. Why do I think that? Is it true? What would really happen if..? What am I really scared of? What is the worse that could happen?
- Get in nature – so much guidance comes when we feed our soul. Get yourself in nature in any way you can to decompress the stress!
- Create a strong daily practice – use my Journal or join us in Abundance Club and create a really strong daily practice to keep you on track.