Coping With Bereavement & Loss
Losing someone or something we love can bring all sorts of emotions up for us. I found my Angels going through a really difficult time in my own personal life. One thing I came to realise is that Angels are the most incredible source of inner strength when life feels too much.
Our Angels can help with everything but I believe they come into their own giving us the strength to cope with emotional situations. Of course they can’t help unless we ask so we need to start to get into the habit of asking for the support we need.
When we are going through the bereavement there are many stages and they don’t all follow in a smooth line. One day you can feel shock, the next anger, then disbelief, then anger again. However it goes for you, just know you will get to acceptance and peace. There is no set path it is different for everyone what emotions will pop up and how long it all takes varies so much. It is about adjusting to life without that person and embracing your own next chapter.
Here are my top tips for navigating through this incredibly difficult time.
- Give yourself the time and space you need and allow yourself to feel whatever you feel, your feelings are valid. Even if no one else is experiencing them. Try writing them down to process them.
- The loss you feel is for you and that is ok. My lifetime experience of working with spirit has shown me when we pass we return home. They are honestly in a better place and I guarantee they are 100% ok however they passed.
- Remember you are a spiritual being too, but still having a human reality. The more you stay in your spiritual self rather than human the easier it is to work through things and see this process from the bigger picture.
- Ask your Angel to help you each day, more than once a day if needed. You can’t ask to much.
- Look at what this is teaching you, what the lesson is, all of life’s difficult situations are an opportunity for growth within you.
- You might be wanting a sign they are still with you, often in our sadness we miss our signs and the pain is great. Please just try they are not far away and still very much around you. When the time is right you will start to feel their comfort.
- If you need professional support please seek it.
I hope this helps you in some way knowing you are fully supported from your Angels.
Meanwhile if you would like to meet yours you can download my free meditation to Meet Your Guardian Angel, there is no better time to get to know yours if you don’t already. Just click here.