Living A Life Of Flow
What does that even mean? Flow.
For me it is everything. It means I am fully supported, guided and taken care of. It means everything is unfolding as it should. It feels like my Angel is one step ahead of me clearing the way and everything works out just as I want it too.
Flow happens when we are in alignment, when we have balanced out our energies, when we are clear about what we want and trust it is all happening as it should. That doesn’t mean life doesn’t have any difficulties anymore but you are fully supported, whatever happens, you feel connected and taken care of. It is a very empowering and fulfilling way to operate in life.
Let me tell you what happened on Friday for me. It was a mixed day, as Friday I don’t tend to work and have it as a ‘me’ day. I am very aware of the importance of self-care and Fridays are based around that. Into that mix, I had to pick up Ellie’s ashes, as sadly my little dog passed a couple of weeks earlier.
The passing of Ellie was so much easier than I ever thought due to the support of my Angels and the fact that I am so well balanced with my energy I can provide for myself on all levels including emotionally so I was able to self-soothe and know I have everything I need within me.
Anyway, back to my Friday filled with flow:
- Went to the post office – no queue.
- Easy journey to my massage therapist listening to my audiobook. I wanted to re-listen to a certain section and I found it immediately.
- Parked, as I visualised, right outside the treatment room.
- Within the treatment asked for exactly what I wanted with confidence my needs would be met. I didn’t want to lie down I wanted to be worked on sat up.
- Had a brilliant massage and journeyed out of my body and got so much guidance, I know I wouldn’t have got that lying down, as I would have snoozed.
- Had a craving for a BLT sandwich found the perfect place and it was yummy.
- On the next leg of my journey, I became desperate to spend a penny, just as I came across a supermarket with toilets.
- I felt the urge to buy a £2 scratch card and won £12.
- Another easy traffic free journey for a further hour to my hairdressers, where I parked exactly where I visualised again.
- Stopped once for fuel, straight in and out, no other cars waiting.
- Had my hair done and had time to journal and reflect.
- On my journey over to the hairdressers, I was pondering if I was a Spiritual Teacher or a Spiritual Life Coach. When I returned to my car I found a key ring with a message engraved on it saying “A great teacher is hard to find and impossible to forget”. That certainly blew my mind and answered my question
- Next came the difficult bit of the day, picking up Ellie’s ashes. Another hour journey at rush hour with no hold ups. Still listening to my audiobook.
- Picked up Ellie’s ashes and emotion hit me, I asked my Angels for strength and I got it and was able to hold myself together. It really reminded me that is how my journey with my Angels started, I was asking for emotional strength going through my divorce, now I ask them for everything and they always deliver.
- I set back off on my journey home and didn’t want my audiobook on anymore so swapped it to listen to the radio. Immediately my favourite song of the moment came on Rag & Bone Man – Giant. I knew the Angels were giving me a sign.
- Next, I was off to pick up our weekly family takeaway. I pulled into a parking layby to place the order and as I looked up a big rainbow appeared, again I knew my Angels were with me.
- The rest of my day continued with our family dinner and then a movie night in the local village hall with my mum. It was Bohemian Rhapsody and so inspiring about going for your dreams. I wonder if Freddy had known about his Angels if his journey would have been easier for him, pretty sure it would have been.
This is what a difference flow made to my Friday, it made it BLISS! Without that ease and flow in my life, I am sure life would have been much harder the day I picked up Ellie’s ashes.
I had such an amazing experience, I jumped on an additional Live this morning to talk about how it impacted my whole weekend:
If you would like to know about how BLISS could help you, I have a space available on my 16-week 1:1 programme.
Come and join my Private Manifesting Club – Abundance Club (it’s where I share my manifesting secrets).
Not ready for the club yet? Grab one of my free resources to help you on your journey.
Amanda Tooke, also known as “The Angel Mystic” is a Spiritual Teacher to people with big dreams. Amanda is also a Reiki Master, a published author and has featured on television, radio and columnist for Fate & Fortune Magazine. Amanda is the creator of The MAP – Manifesting Abundance Process that she teaches in her membership site Abundance Club. Amanda also runs 5 * Angels in Anglesey Exclusive Spiritual Retreats, plus various online programmes and 1:1 work encompassing Angels, Spiritual Development and the Law of Attraction and the energy of Passion!
Liked this post? Read another related post...
I was recently interviewed for an article in the Mail Online exploring all about baby monitors picking up paranormal or supernatural activity. Very apt, as I had just become a nana for the very first time. Parents reported seeing light appearing in various forms like...
Manifesting is not difficult to do. We are all natural born manifesters. So how come we trip ourselves up so often? It is simply that we are focusing on what we don’t want, rather than what we do want. Two Things There are only two things we need to manifest what we...